Shazam для пк windows 10
How to Download and Install Shazam for PC
I must warn you that you are about to download a huge file at around 400MB. Not if you have a slow internet connection, I advise that you use a download booster such as IDM aka Internet Download Manager. But if you are alright with normally downloading the file with your current internet speed, you may do so still.
- If you know an Android emulator that you trust, you can use it or you can use the most popular Android emulator called BlueStacks. You may visit its official website or you can get an installer directly from the download button we provided for this article.
- Initiate the download as soon as you are ready. If you have installed a download manager, it should handle the download and finish it in a few minutes.
- As soon as the download finishes, double-click on it to start the installation.
- Choose where you want the app to be saved and let it finish.
- When the installation is through, look for the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon to launch the BlueStacks application.
- Since this is the first time for you to launch the app, a short instruction on how to use the app will greet you. Use it to familiarize yourself with the controls until you are directed to the main desktop.
- Now, find the download button for the Shazam APK in this article. Click on it to initialize the download.
- After the download finishes, you may double-click on the APK file to automatically install Shazam for PC. Or you can drag and drop the APK to the BlueStacks interface and it will install like a normal app.
- After a few seconds, the Shazam icon should appear on your BlueStacks application list.
- Click on it to start the app.
- You may now enjoy Shazam for PC with its full features nothing more and nothing less.
Features of Shazam
- More than 100 million users can tell you enough that this app is doing a great job with what it promises to do.
- Learn about the music title, artist and more with just one tap.
- Get a preview of a song before you can add them to Spotify.
- Sing along to the lyrics of the song as it plays real time on your screen.
- Supports song identification even when you are online and out of internet range.
- Find out new music and tracks with the app’s recommendation.
- Features real-time music chart for the most popular music download.
- Supports cloud sync when you log in to another device. So you will be sure to see and play all your music, and other media content no matter how many devices you transfer to.
- Streamlined through all Google-related apps like Google Play Music and even purchase it with just one tap.
- Connect to Facebook account and find out your friend’s Shazamed playlists.
- Supports QR code reader for visual recognition feature.
- Supports Android wear feature that means you can view the artist and some information about the song right on your Android Wear’s screen.
This is the part where we should be glad that even after the shutdown of the official Shazam for PC, people still can enjoy Shazam app. It is really useful especially if you are so into music. And for those people who love learning new songs when they are out and about, the Shazam is more than just a multimedia app. It is an assistant.
So when you are out with your laptop or when you are in your room, and suddenly music comes on the radio, the Shazam for PC will help you learn about it. It will give you more than just the people behind the song but also the lyrics and videos associated with the music.
So tell us. What feature of the Shazam app works best for you and why do you think it should always be on your mobile phone? You can also tell us some things about the app that is not so good for user experience. We would love to know more from you guys because it’s different when they say it on paper and when people say it from experience.
If you have questions and other concerns, feel free to reach out or leave your messages in the comment section. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
- Was this Helpful ?
The description of Shazam
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery. Their Shazams will appear automatically in your newsfeed – plus you’ll stay up-to-date on new music, videos and more.
• Identify music with one tap• Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*• Sing along to songs with real-time music lyrics, or watch their videos• Follow your favorite artists to see what they’re Shazaming• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
• Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts• Check out recommended tracks to find new music• Find out what’s popular locally and around the world in the Explore tap• Ask the Google app to Shazam for you! Just say, “Ok Google, Shazam this song”• Quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
• Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader• Find your past Shazams in Google Now• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android
How to play Shazam on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Shazam Download
Install Shazam and start it
Well done! Now you can play Shazam on PC, just like Shazam for PC version.
DownLoad APK DownLoad Nox App Player